In collaboration with the Social Welfare Department of Hong Kong, Mother's Choice works diligently to find adoptive families for waiting children under 16 years old with special needs who generally fall under the following major categories:
- Children who have physical and/or mental challenges
- Older children (usually above 5 years of age)
Mother’s Choice is working with four adoption agencies in the United States of America to help recruit loving and committed families for the waiting children with special needs in Hong Kong. Applicants adopting children with special needs from Hong Kong through Mother’s Choice should get their home assessment and other required procedures completed with one of the following three agencies:
- Bethany Christian Services
- Dillon International, Inc.
- Family Connections Christian Adoptions
- Lifeline Children’s Services
If you're interested in knowing more about adoption, please call us at (852) 2537 2285.