Having a family changes children’s life stories!
At Mother’s Choice, we believe that every child is special and deserves a safe, loving, and permanent family to call their own. Having a family gives children a chance to love and to be loved. Having a family changed children’s life stories! During this challenging time in Hong Kong, our work with vulnerable children is needed more than ever, but our support has also been directly impacted.
This Chinese New Year, all donations made in January and February will go towards Child Care Home, a temporary residential care home for 44 babies and children aged 0-6, including children with mild to moderate special needs. Your support will enable us to continue serving our children who are waiting to join a safe, loving, and permanent families through adoption or family reunion.
Your gift to our babies and young children can come in all shapes and sizes, and no amount is too big or small!
- $500 – Provides an hour of personalized therapy for a child with special needs
- $3,000 – Covers the cost of one week’s food for all our children
- $10,000 – Provides one week of outings including transportation and related costs
- $15,000 – Supports the cost of one child living at Child Care Home for 1 month
- $45,000 – Supports the cost of one child living at Child Care Home for 3 months
- Or any amount you would like to give!
Thank you for thinking of Hong Kong’s most vulnerable children and supporting Mother’s Choice this holiday season.
Donate by Bank Transfer
- Bank name: The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Bank address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
- Account name: Mother’s Choice Limited
- Account number: 048-082739-001
- Swift code: HSBC HK HHH KH