There are children, youth, and families in crisis all over our city who desperately need the support of Mother’s Choice today. We commit to walking with them every step of the way, and our donors commit to joining hands with us to give hope and change life stories.
We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and we need your help!
A Gift of HK$188 – Each child in our Child Care Home receives highly individualized care on a daily basis, including regular outings to support their social, emotional, health and development wellbeing. A gift of $188 enables two of our special needs Wee Care children to go on an outing.
A Gift of HK$300 – When a child leaves our Child Care Home, they each receive a Life Book of key milestones, activities and photos so that they know how well-loved they were at Mother’s Choice. A gift of $300 helps to host a farewell or birthday party.
A Gift of HK$500 – Access to early intervention, especially in the critical first 1,000 days, is key to the prevention of learning and behavioural issues, physical and mental health, and is more effective and less costly the earlier it is provided. A gift of HK$500 covers the cost of one hour of personalized therapy.
A Gift of HK$1,000 – Pregnant teens who come to Mother’s Choice have travelled a hard road and their decision to seek safe shelter and care is one that we hope to be life-changing for them. A gift of $1,000 protects the health of three pregnant teens and their baby with a month of prenatal class.
Donate by Bank Transfer
- Bank name: The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Bank address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
- Account name: Mother’s Choice Limited
- Account number: 023-819725-001
- Swift code: HSBC HK HHH KH
Please make cheque payable to “Mother’s Choice Limited” and mail cheque to:
Mother’s Choice, Community Connections, 42B Kennedy Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong
For U.S. Tax Receipts
1. To make a donation by credit card, please visit: https://fohkc.com/
2. Or, make a cheque payable to: “Friends of Hong Kong Charities Inc.” and mail cheque to: Mother’s Choice, Community Connections, 42B Kennedy Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong