Change your future, and the future for children in Hong Kong. Join our team.
If you are as passionate as we are about our vision to see every child in a loving family, we invite you to explore a career with Mother’s Choice. We’ve built a team of highly committed individuals who are transforming the lives of thousands of children, youth, and families here in our community.
Our staff members are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
Questions about working at Mother’s Choice? Get in touch: email@example.com / 3915 5710.
Check out our job openings below:
Services – Children, Youth and Family
- Senior Social Worker, Adoption Services
- Senior Social Worker, Foster Care Services
- Senior Social Worker/ Social Worker
- Senior Caseworker/ Caseworker
- Enrolled Nurse
- Child Care Worker
- Child Care Assistant
- Home Helper
- Casual Residential Care Worker
- Part-time Workman
- Senior Officer, Fundraising (Major Donors)
- Assistant Officer/ Coordinator, Video & Design Production
- Data Scientist, Impact Measurement
- Impact Measurement – Administrator/ Data Analysis (3 – 6 months contract)
Keeping children safe is always our priority and our recruitment policy helps us to build a team that shares our value of Child Protection. All employment and volunteer positions are dependent on adherence to our Child Protection Statement and Code of Conduct. Subject to the nature of the role, additional requirements may include successful completion of: Applications, interviews, training, probationary period, background, and reference checks.
Meet Our Team
Meet some of our passionate, talented and dedicated members of our team! We are Family.