We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and everyone has a role to play to support the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong.
80% of our Mother’s Choice workforce is made up of volunteers who come from all corners of Hong Kong with many different skills, talents, and experiences!
As the first step in this volunteer journey, we invite you to an Info Session so that you can get to know us better! During this time, we will share on:
- The vision and mission of Mother’s Choice as well as the work that we do;
- Background to the problem that we are trying to tackle in our city on children without families and young girls facing crisis pregnancy;
- And, the different ways for you to get involved. We believe everyone has a role to play, and we want to match you with a role that is a great fit for your skills and experience!
If you are interested in joining us as a volunteer, we invite you to come to our next Get to Know Mother’s Choice session! Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Get to Know Mother’s Choice session will be held via Zoom. If you are interested in joining us as a volunteer, please click below to register and we will send you the details.
For more information about volunteering, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Mother’s Choice is now looking for skilled and passionate professionals with a heart to serve in the following capacities:
- (Children Service) Child Care Assistant
- (Children Service) Child Development Specialists
- (Children Service) Early Intervention Services Support
- (Children and Youth Services) Research Assistant
- (Children Service) Be our Foster Family
- (Families Service) Be a part of our Safe Families
Keeping children safe is always our priority and our recruitment policy helps us to build a team that shares our value of Child Protection. All employment and volunteer positions are dependent on adherence to our Child Protection Statement and Code of Conduct. Subject to the nature of the role, additional requirements may include successful completion of: Applications, interviews, training, probationary period, background, and reference checks.
Celebrate Volunteer Appreciation Month 2022
Thank you to Our Amazing Volunteers
You Make a Difference! Thank YOU!
Secret Surprises Of Being A Mother’s Choice Volunteer
Next generation from Youth Leadership Council
This World Will Be Better
No Matter What The Situation Is, There Is Hope
I Wouldn’t Wait
I’m Interested To Help As A Volunteer!
Volunteering Gives Me Strength