We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and everyone has a role to play to support the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong.
80% of our Mother’s Choice workforce is made up of volunteers who come from all corners of Hong Kong with many different skills, talents, and experience! As the first step in this volunteer journey, we invite you to an Info Session so that you can get to know us better! During this time, we will share on:
- The vision and mission of Mother’s Choice as well as the work that we do;
- Background to the problem that we are trying to tackle in our city on children without families and young girls facing crisis pregnancy;
- And, the different ways for you to get involved. We believe everyone has a role to play, and we want to match you with a role that is a great fit for your skills and experience!
Mother’s Choice is now looking for skilled and passionate professionals with a heart to serve in the following capacities:
- Teaching Assistant, Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Hostel Volunteer, Pregnant Girls Service
- Workshop Educator, Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Child Care Assistant
- Child Development Specialists
- Be our Foster Family
- Graphic Designer
- Full-Time Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant
- Web Designer, Community Connections
- Digital and Social Media Analyst, Community Connections
- Student Volunteer
To ensure the highest level of commitment and care to our children, the process to become a Child Care Assistant is as follows:
- Attend a “Get to Know Mother’s Choice” Information Session
- Attend “Introduction and Orientation to Child Care Home” (includes Group Discussion)
- Commit to one fixed 2-4 hour shift every week
- Complete 3 months of review period before continuing
We need volunteers who are interested in joining us as a Child Care Home Assistant. If you are interested in a role serving children without families, please come to a Foster Care Services Information Session to learn how you can open your home to a child in need.
If you are interested in joining us as a volunteer, we invite you to come to our next Get to Know Mother’s Choice session!Learn More
For more information about volunteering, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Keeping children safe is always our priority and our recruitment policy helps us to build a team that shares our value of Child Protection. All employment and volunteer positions are dependent on adherence to our Child Protection Statement and Code of Conduct. Subject to the nature of the role, additional requirements may include successful completion of: Applications, interviews, training, probationary period, background, and reference checks.
Foster a Child
We look for loving, nurturing volunteer families to open your home to a child temporarily through Foster Care Services. Learn more.
Celebrate Volunteer Appreciation Month 2021
To the most special members of our mother’s choice family – our volunteers! Read more.
You Make a Difference! Thank YOU!
I Was So Touched And Inspired!
I’m Interested To Help As A Volunteer!
Volunteering Gives Me Strength
No Matter What The Situation Is, There Is Hope
This World Will Be Better
I Wouldn’t Wait
Next generation from Youth Leadership Council
Secret Surprises Of Being A Mother’s Choice Volunteer
Volunteer at our Child Care Home
We need volunteers at our Child Care Home. Learn More.