Thank you for your faithful support of the young girls and children that we serve in Hong Kong! Your generosity has enabled us to achieve some amazing accomplishments this year!
This year, you’ve helped us to…
- Care for over 160 children across our services and prepare them to join a permanent family. Though our cases are more complex than ever, we’re fighting hard for the children that we serve to be in a safe, loving, and permanent family as soon as possible.
- Train 24 new volunteer families for Project Bridge, a self-financed fostering program endorsed by the Social Welfare Department. Five children have already gone home to their forever families! We have been approved to move into the next phase of Project Bridge, which means we can help more children than ever.
- Hold our first-ever Mother’s Choice Flag Day in January 2016! Many of you (over 2,000 in total!) came out on the streets not only to raise much needed funds to support girls and babies in Hong Kong, but more importantly, to inspire our community to be a voice for children in adversity!
- Provide loving, non-judgmental support to over 800 young girls facing crisis pregnancy, and give greater support to each girl’s family so that her circle of support is stronger than ever.
- Mobilize more than 500 volunteers, who spent 62,500 hours loving and caring for our children at our Child Care Home. Volunteers make up 80% of our workforce, which means our babies have almost one-on-one loving care.