Join our community of Monthly Donors who provide stability and continuity of funding to support the work of Mother’s Choice. This incredible community is composed of generous, passionate, and determined people – like you – who care deeply about the vulnerable children and girls that we serve.

Every year, we receive 26% of funding from the Hong Kong government, and rely on individuals just like you to help us raise the remaining 74% of critical funds. By making small donations regularly, you can help to give hope and change the life stories of vulnerable babies and young girls in Hong Kong!


A Gift of HK$188 – Each child in our Child Care Home receives highly individualized care on a daily basis, including regular outings to support their social, emotional, health and development wellbeing.  A gift of $188 enables two of our special needs Wee Care children to go on an outing.


A Gift of HK$300 – When a child leaves our Child Care Home, they each receive a Life Book of key milestones, activities and photos so that they know how well-loved they were at Mother’s Choice.  A gift of $300 helps to host a farewell or birthday party.


A Gift of HK$500 – Access to early intervention, especially in the critical first 1,000 days, is key to the prevention of learning and behavioural issues, physical and mental health, and is more effective and less costly the earlier it is provided.  A gift of HK$500 covers the cost of one hour of personalized therapy.


A Gift of HK$1,000 – Pregnant teens who come to Mother’s Choice have travelled a hard road and their decision to seek safe shelter and care is one that we hope to be life-changing for them. A gift of $1,000 protects the health of three pregnant teens and their baby with a month of prenatal class.


* In order for your generous donation to go towards the most urgently needed service for children, youth and families in crisis, all monthly gifts will be undesignated unless specifically requested by the donor.


If you would like to make a donation, please click here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *